A key way to show support and involvement in your child's education is by becoming a PTSA member. Through PTSA membership you can participate in your child’s education by volunteering for a committee, attending meetings, voting on important PTSA decisions, and providing ideas and feedback.
As a member, you will also receive the following benefits:
- Exclusive access to our online student directory, searchable and accessible at this website as well as the Membership Toolkit app on your mobile phone - making it easier to connect with classmates and new friends.
- Special edition Bobcat Vinyl sticker for members only!
- Fast pass admission to all PTSA events*
- Early member access to after school registration*
- Access to WA and National PTA discounts.
*When in-person events/programs resume.
Check out our membership options and consider a purchasing a package!
Membership scholarships are available. Please email DEI@twainptsa.org for information. All requests are handled confidentially.
Please also consider making a "no hassle" donation to Twain PTSA today! $80 per student is needed to fully fund PTSA programs and events.
Your donation will go directly to our Twain community in the form of:
Support Twain PTSA by choosing one of the following options. Don't forget that you may be able to double your impact with corporate matching!
* fast pass event admission and early bird after school program registration will apply when in-person events resume.